Thursday 10 November 2011

The Kapoor Divas: Karisma and Sonam

Karisma kapoor and Sonam Kapoor, walked in together at the Hello! Hall of fame Awards, last night.

My jaw literally dropped when I saw Karisma at the event (its still lying somewhere on the floor :P). She opted for a simple black dress which fitted her immaculately. Pulled back hair drew all the attention to her glowing face.
A black clutch and Peep toe Louboutines completed her look. Flawless.

Sonam, on the other hand, opted for a Mustard Yellow Gucci gown. I like the gown and the fact that she opted for an updo to make the detailing at the neck clearly visible.

Both the ladies looked lovely. But, I just cannot take my eyes off Karisma!

P.s. Karisma won the 'Most Stylish Woman of the year' Award and Sonam won the 'Face of the year' Award.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Karisma!!! sexiest mother in bollywood!!!!!

    ReplyDelete